Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bag, Borrow or Steal


So I have heard of Bag, Borrow or Steal many times, I've even browsed through some of their bags occasionally. But what really sparked my interest in it again was that I watched the Sex and the City movie last night and Carrie's assistant had a new bag every week from bag, borrow or steal. What you do is pick the bag you want and then you rent it for however long you want. It could get pricey but if you need a bag for a vacation, wedding or just a night on the town it is a pretty cool idea. You can also rent jewlery as well as sunglasses.


I will be going to Cape Cod, MA for a week in July and I really wanted to get a white handbag for the trip. I have been drooling over this white Gucci bag for the past six months, knowing I cannot afford a $500 bag I decided that I would check the site and to my shock they had it!! Woohoo! Now I will be able to rent the bag for at week for a mear $32!! The catch to the site is that there is a membership fee, $10 for a month, $20 for three months or $60 for a year.

0 comments: