Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Housewives

Good Morning,

So Housewives of NYC is on tonight! Last week was a lot of arguing, but very entertaining. I can't wait to see what tonight will bring. I have to admit that Betthany is my favorite housewife. I love that she doesn't hold anything back, if you want the truth ask her. Jill would come in second, she is hysterical. I have no patients for Kelly, she has nothing to offer and I don't like what she did to Betthany in last weeks episode. I mean you are sitting there telling her you are above her and have all this class yet you are the one acting like a child. She made herself look like an idiot. But hey if they wanted to add a little drama to the show then I guess they achieved that with adding Kelly.

Happy Blogging - Talk to you tomorrow

0 comments: