Friday, April 17, 2009

Love the weather!


It's beautiful in New York today! These days I wish I didn't have to work. But here I sit in my office behind a desk wishing I was outside. It looks depressing when I read it....LOL ...But this weekend is suppose to be as pretty as today. WooHoo! I have exactley 91 days until I go on vacation to Cape Cod!! I love the countdown, I usually start it at about 150 days this way I have something to look forward to everyday when I get into the office, when I look down and I'm a day closer to vacation it makes me smile!
I have been going to Cape Cod with my husband and our friends for 7 years now. We rent a house with the beach as our backyard! For a week I live like a princess and I couldn't be happier.
Have a great weekend everyone!! Talk to you on Monday!

0 comments: