Thursday, April 9, 2009

Housewives Update

Tennis Match is all I have to say! LOL Bethanny is hysterical to even think of having Jill play with Simon. I still can't stomach Kelly. Next weeks looks good but why does everyone insist on picking on Bethanny.


I did happen to watch the half hour intro to Housewives of NJ. I was surprised to see Dina who I remember seeing on a show on MTV I think or it may have been Platinum Weddings. Either way I remember when she married her husband they followed her through out the entire planning process and through the day of her wedding. At first I thought I can't watch another one - I already love NYC and OC. But I have to admit I love the fact they you have sisters and a sister in law. That makes for some great TV and drama. Come on you know what happens in your family behind closed doors. Imagine if it was recorded, many of us would be able to have a reality show of our own.

0 comments: