Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Housewives Recap


Housewives was OK, that's right I said it just ok, fast recap would be:



  1. Still don't like Kelly and the fact that they were focusing on her annoying Hello's Hey's and Hiiiiii's, made my skin crawl. Also why is everyone swooning over Max? I really don't see what makes him so HOT....

  2. Bethany is still fabulous, loved how she didn't back down to Romona at all, she is not struggling and Jill does not pitty her. Felt bad that I didn't go see her in A&P in Greenwich, CT I would have ate some cupcakes.

  3. Alex and Simon, the whole freak out about her surprise so not a big deal, felt bad for the driver that he was screaming at.

  4. Jill, she can sell and does know what she is doing, but I highly doubt that if I go into Zarin Fabrics on just any ordinary day that she will be there.

  5. The Countess, she has nothing interesting going on so she is just blah

My overall thinking about this weeks show was to much promotion of their jewelery, books and skin care lines. Everyone was promoting something and it kind of took over the show. Next weeks look good so I am holding out for that.


PLUS: Watch Bravo's A List Awards tonight at 10:00p - Housewives of NYC and OC will be there!

0 comments: